FlowtranX has taken the same SIROGAS calculations and modelling tools of FlowTran and evolved it into a user friendly program that allows users to easily and visually build and analyse comprehensive pipeline systems. Let us take you on a tour today.
FlowtranX allows users to easily
and visually build and analyse
complex pipeline systems.
Now you can use FlowTran anywhere in the world, on multiple devices at the same time
The browser-based, user-friendly interface means inputs and outputs are simplified, easy to use and learn and complex models can be built and tested by entire teams simultaneously.
Modern, browser based interface
- Access remotely
- Use on various devices with internet connection
- Users can access simultaneously
- Simple user interface
- Easily import data or start from scratch
Model complex networks simply
- Create multiple models and scenarios
- Model changes are tracked and audited
- Model history maintained and accessible
- Export models and scenarios quickly and easily
Create specific networks quickly
- Change compressor configurations easily
- Select from common machines or add your own
- Vary gas composition easily and quickly
- Preload common equipment
- Add custom equipment and variables
Data presented simply
- Visually represent data and models
- Import data easily or start from scratch
- Export data in movie format
- Access menu and component items easily and visually
FlowTranX has evolved the most robust and proven modelling simulator in the industry to a user-friendly, yet powerful web interface that offers a comprehensive model of transient and steady state behaviour in complex pipeline networks.
- Significantly improve the quality of systems engineering to produces less costly, more efficient and more reliable pipeline systems
- Track and predict complex network performance.
- Monitor systems in real time.
- Identify and correct operational problems like leaks in installed systems
- Accurately model steady state and transient behaviourof pipeline networks
- Simulate individual components and their interaction with eachother
- Tightly integrate equipment characteristics, analysis and output with your system’s schematic representation
FlowTran Pty Ltd is a Perth based business established by three experienced Oil and Gas professionals with a vision that the way we use engineering software has to change. The first step in the journey was the acquisition of FlowTran and SIROGAS, the industry leader in modelling transient and steady state behaviour in complex pipeline networks.
Over the last 2 years we have been developing the front and back end interfaces to make the FlowTran/SIROGAS package more accessible to engineers and to broaden its application to commercial uses. In the process, we have not changed the core engine which is the strength of the package. The result is Flowtran-X, a browser-based application which does everything that FlowTran/SIROGAS does, but with more intuitive interfaces, and is backward compatible with existing FlowTran models.